Membership Information and Terms
All membership benefits are for active members in good standing during the term of their membership.
- Membership Services - All memberships include your choice of a one hour massage or signature facial each month
- Additional Membership Massage and Facials Services - Members may purchase an unlimited number of additional services for their personal use at discounted rates.
- Rollover Privileges - Members may rollover any unused services to the following month. Upon termination of your month to month membership, accumulated member service packages expire and are non-refundable 60 days after you cancel your membership, accumulated member services expire 60 days after the last day of a Prepaid Term Membership.
- Retail Discounts - A 10% discount is given to all members on retail product purchases.
- Gift Card Purchases and Guest Privileges- Members may purchase an unlimited number of gift cards as well as bring in an unlimited number of guests at member rates. The only restriction is a limit of 2 member priced services in any combination of gift cards or guest visits for each individual guest in a 6 month period.
- Nationwide Acceptance- Membership privileges and prepaid services are accepted at all Hand & Stone locations in the United States.
- Rewards Program - Members participate in our Rewards Program and can earn services and discounts. See Rewards Program section for further details.
- Membership Freeze Option - A membership may be frozen for a minimum of one month and a maximum of three months.
- Memberships can only be frozen two times in a 12 month period for a maximum of 3 months at a time. A membership must be unfrozen a minimum of 30 days before it can be frozen again. A "freeze fee" may apply.
- Members can redeem accumulated services during a freeze but cannot utilize any additional membership benefits (i.e. bringing guests, gift card purchases, retail discounts).
- A minimum of one EFT payment must have been made before a membership is eligible to be frozen
- Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable
- Hand & Stone must be notified about any changes in address, contact information and/or credit card information.
- Guests must follow spa rules and regulations. Hand & Stone reserves the right to refuse or discontinue services for any reason.
- Hand & Stone reserves the right to modify/change spa rules, regulations, services and pricing with reasonable notice.
- Twenty four hour advance notice is required on any appointment cancellation. Failure to do so will result in a fee equivalent to 50% of the cost of the scheduled service.
- Hand & Stone is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
- Age requirements for receiving spa services vary by state and local law and Hand & Stone strictly complies with such laws. In the event there is not a specific regulation in your area, our policy is as follows:
- No person will be denied admission based upon race, religion or appearance. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 12 SHALL BE STRICTLY PROHIBITED FROM ENTERING THE SPA. No children under the age of 18 will be able to receive any service without the express written consent of their parent or guardian. For children 15 and under (or where required by state law), a parent or guardian MUST remain in the treatment room and for all minor children the parent must remain on premises during services.
- Must be over the age of 13 to receive a Teen facial.
First Time Visit?
If you've never had a Massage or Facial, you may be wondering what to expect on your first visit to Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa. During your visit you'll experience relaxation and comfort, dedicated to your well-being and peace of mind. We want your spa experience to be a memorable one.Learn More